Serving San Angelo and the Surrounding Areas
Buyers, Sellers, Acreage, Commercial, First Time Buyers, Investment, Land, Luxury Homes, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Residential, Retirement, Ranch Land, Buying a home, Selling a home.
Seller Services San Angelo
- Our goal is not simply to sell your house, but to help you realize the best price obtainable for your property in the shortest period of time. To help achieve this goal we will use proven marketing techniques.
- Competitive Market Analysis "Home Value"
- Home Enhancement "Make your home stand out above the rest"
- The Womack Action Team
- Multiple Listing Service "Exposure to over 300 agents in the area"
Buyer Services San Angelo
- Property Previews
- Home Showings
- Buyer Counseling & Representation
- Negotiation Strategy
- Assistance with disclosure, inspections, estimates of closing cost
- Lease buyouts are available
- Up to $500.00 to use for your move or as needed
- Assertain your needs to show you the home that is suited for you based on location, size and monthly payment rather then sending you aimlessly and wasting your valuable time.
in San Angelo - TOP REASONS TO BUY A HOME NOW
- Get more house for your money
Your dollar goes further in San Angelo whether you choose a home ready for move-in or to build from the ground up.
- Low Interest Rates
Todays extremely low interest rates allow you to buy more home than ever before with a 30-year fixed rate mortgage.
- Location. Location. Location.
No matter where you work or want to live, you'll find homes in great locations across San Angelo. Near lakes, near the airport, near work centers and schools...just minutes from everything you need.
- Tax Benefits
Homeownership is a solid investment in the San Angelo area and provides you with tax advantages through deductions for mortgage interest and taxes.
- Strong local economy and good job growth
You can feel confident that the San Angelo area will continue to grow. Its location in the center of the country along with Texas' pro-business, entrepreneurial attitude will keep San Angelo as the one of the top growth markets in the country.
- Stable Home Prices
Home prices in the San Angelo area have maintained slow, steady growth so values should continue to increase.
Your home is your largest investment and in most cases you can build equity.
Van Winkle & Womack
San Angelo, Texas
Buying, Selling, Relocating, Real Estate San Angelo, Texas